Tuesday, 19 October 2010

WCD






Okay so its been a while. I've been busy, thanks! And my sister is stealing my blogging thunder - but lets be honest - her writing is far more eloquent than mine. But alas!

I've been shooting a bit here and there on a project that really is going to be something simple - but hopefully powerful. Its the kinda project that needs time to come together, tho it can't linger on for too long otherwise interest is lost.

Anyway, its hard finding time for shoots amidst the craziness of life - which believe it or not, does not just revolve around filming and doing sound design. There is SO much admin to sort out - paying bills, exchanging currency, planning out shoots, contacting people about projects, doing location scouting, raising money, planning events etc, etc, etc. In many respects the execution of a project is like 10 percent of the work, planning is the other 90.

And then there's NORMAL life - being married, having dinner, going to bed. Sometimes I find that these are the things I just don't have time for, and that's just not right!

Life is SO good tho! I have been so stoked about what God has been doing in my life, my wife's life and the course He has set us on. Its challenging - sure! But we're made stronger, sharper, more creative, more administrative, more fashioned for His purpose in and through it all. So needless to say - I am very Very VERY stoked.

Here are a few frame grabs of some of the latest project.

7 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful as usual...Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking forward to your next project with great anticipation. And thank you for sharing your life with us. (( I'm inspired ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. bru you are too cool for school man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I'm not stealing your blogging thunder! CANT WAIT TILL YOU GUYS COME VISIT!!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey what camera and lenses did you shoot this on? looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep inspiring us man, God is good.

    ReplyDelete