Wednesday, 9 June 2010

'Save the Lost' - Official Link

Okay so i've realized

I have not posted this here yet. So here goes

Save the Lost from Salomon on Vimeo.



I really want to continue to make little short films that continue to wrench people's hearts for Jesus and the Lost. What good are our lives if we don't live to see others fall in love with Jesus too? Seriously, I sometimes wonder why do I - as someone who's been 'saved' basically my whole life, live so passively without loving the lost, without seeing them saved.
I think at the crux of it all we have to love the lost into salvation - and I'm really just learning that now

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Keep them coming. Great to see someone using their amazing talent to communicate the Gospel with people. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCREDIBLE!!! I'm blown away by this, not to mention Hope Lights, and your blog post on Colour/Music/The Real.

    For the longest time I've been trying to put my finger on why certain colours move me and how colour is connected to music and emotions. It is just beginning to dawn on me that film, music, light, colours, emotions can really make people 'see', and once they can, whole new worlds open up as their past disappears. How incredible is that huh? So thanks for your insights bro.

    I love your vision, execution, purpose, heart, passion and dedication...it shines through in everything you do. So don't stop doing what your doing!

    Anyway, just wanted to let you know your work has really inspired me. So be encouraged and keep your head/heart up, because the best is yet to come!

    All the best
    Stone

    ReplyDelete