Sunday, 17 January 2010

Edit, Edit, Edit






Okay, well as far as blogging go, i'm not the most promt at updating. I've been having such a rad time going on shoots with Van and Sam and Les [my GORGEOUS wife] when she's around. Its been awesome having people to practice on. It is amazing when you have people around you that allows you to make mistakes every now and then - you grow so much quicker and learn so much faster.

This project is something I am quite excited and nervous about. Its going to be really, really simple yet its been challenging. Especially from an editing point of few. 

I am so torn as to what to focus on first, the audio mix or the video edit. 

After chatting to Rob Chiu and a few others, I decided to start with the audio first, this will in turn, cue the video edits, and hopefully at the end of the day we'll be able to conjure up something magical.

Its also been such an honor to have had some time chatting to Philip Bloom, who I was able to meet last week, trying to help him organize a local, Etisalat sim card. He gave me some useful gear advice, which: when the money comes in, I'll look at. 

Keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment